- OPIRG Carleton
- Graduate Student Association Lounge- 6th Floor UniCentre, Carleton University
- Thursday, January 24, 3pm-5pm
Join us as we discuss the important issues that surround the Idle No More Movement and learn how you can get involved.
- What is the Idle No More movement?
- How to be an ally to the movement?
- What are our roles as settlers, immigrants, and/or indigenous peoples on this territory?
Opening ceremonies start at 2pm, discussion panel from 3 – 5pm. Hosted by OPIRG-Carleton. MC’d by Ash Courchene.
Speakers include:Shady Hafez- Coordinator at the Aboriginal Service Centre. Gabrielle Castilloux- First Peoples Council.
This event is open to all!